YEARLY MAINTENANCE PLAN $244
Includes (1) furnace tune-up & (1) air conditioner tune-up
15% DISCOUNT on paid repairs during the 1 year plan
Our tune-up includes up to 33 point check on furnace:
- 90% direct/indirect vent to code
- Air pressure switch
- Blower motor & wheel inspected
- Burner flame condition & operation ok
- Capacitor blower fan
- CO check @ furnace & register
- Combustion air?
- Condensate pump operation
- Condensate trap & drain pipe inspected
- Confined or unconfined space?
- Electrical (connectors/terminals tight?)
- Filter replaced/cleaned
- Flame sensor cleaned & microamps
- Flue pipe condition, connected & proper slope (within furnace room)
- Gas control valve operation
- Gas main inlet pressure
- Gas manifold pressure
- Gas valve
- Heat exchanger inlet (rust?)
- Hoses cracked?
- Humidifier pad & operation
- Ignitor condition/ignition module
- Inducer motor operation & pressure ok?
- Pilot assembly
- Safety switches
- Temperature range allowed by furnace?
- Temperature return air
- Temperature rise across heat exchanger
- Temperature supply air
- Thermostat battery indicator on?
- Thermostat operated furnace & gas port plugs reinstalled?
Our tune-up includes up to 30 point check on air conditioner:
- Electrical connections
- Ambient temperature
- Blower capacitor
- Blower indoor motor operation
- Blower speed selected/cooling
- Capacitor dual run
- Compressor amps-run
- Compressor pressure-head
- Compressor pressure-suction
- Compressor sub cooling
- Compressor super heat
- Condensate line integrity
- Condensate pump
- Condenser coil cleanliness
- Condenser coil damaged?
- Condenser pad level
- Evaporator coil cleanliness
- Fan blade
- Fan motor amps
- Filter replaced/cleaned
- Hard start capacitor
- Overflow prevention
- Pressure switches
- Refrigerant piping insulated adequately
- Temperature return
- Temperature supply
- Thermostat batteries
- TXV or Piston
Call 303-872-9099 for assistance with our maintenance programs! We’ll take care of you.
- Members receive 15% off our standard REPAIR rate prices.
- Members also receive 2 Equipment Tune-ups
- Members also receive a filter each time we perform the Tune-up & Cleaning!
* This agreement does not include any parts or materials except maintenance materials (lubrication/cleaning supplies) necessary to perform the required maintenance. Any repairs required beyond those provided by club membership will be brought to your attention and will only be made after we have your written authorization to proceed with the repair. Our company will maintain a complete record of all maintenance and repairs performed by us and will provide you with a written report upon completion of any work.